|Publication date||September 20, 2013|
| Preceded by|
| Followed by|
|“||I don't understand, why are they so interested in that?||”|
- The story takes place inside the universe established in Souls, secrets and lessons but it can be read as a standalone.
- I do not own any rights to Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel.
|Angel was in the office, standing behind an inner window, watching and listening to the ladies. Scarlett and Diana, a girl they had helped months ago, were engaged in a vigorous chatter when Spike approached the elder vampire.
- Where the bloody hell did you get that from? - Spike frowned as he replied.
- She never mentioned anything about having a boat, mate. You sure you didn't lost your marbles? - Spike countered, teasing his grandsire.
- Yes, I'm sure of it, Spike. They've been talking about boats for over an hour. But nothing of what they say makes any sense at all, - Angel scratched his head, - specially since they are talking about their importance, and... Can you believe it? They didn't even mention the Titanic.
- You're not serious, - Spike replied in disbelief, - they forgot the Titanic?
- Mhm, - Angel nodded, - they keep mentioning names I never heard before, and not only that, those names make no sense.
- Such as? - Spike asked, full confusion on his face.
- They are so strange that I couldn't even repeat them, - Angel replied seriously, - but what's even more odd is that they seem to be SO obsessed about them.
- What? She never told me anything about that. I know my bird's obsessed with cars, not boats, - Spike frowned.
- Ok, this is what I don't understand either. They also keep switching back and forth between boating and, what I believe is mailing or delivery. I wonder if they are feeling ok, - Angel said in a low voice, scratching his head once more.
- Why's that, mate? - Spike asked, more confused than before.
- That doesn't make bleeding sense, she shipped something abroad? - Spike asked.
- I don't know, - Angel shook his head.
- The Titanic was a beautiful ship. And was actually a famous one, it's a shame that it sank, - Angel added casually, trying to get himself into the conversation.
- The 'Love Boat' was a romantic ship, - Spike added, smiling proudly.
- Again, not talking about those kinds of ships, - Scarlett said, trying to contain a chuckle.
- Then why are you talking about ships? - Angel asked, more confused than before.
- Huh? What the bloody hell is that? You didn't bite a stoner, did you? - Spike asked.
- Those are the names of the ships, the pairings, the romantic couples! - Scarlett replied in frustration.
- Clex, that is Clark Kent and Lex Luthor, - Diana added with dreamy eyes.
- Hold on, those two are not a couple, pet, they are mortal enemies, - Spike scoffed.
- Hey, I can ship whoever I want! - Diana snapped at Spike.
- Beats me, mate, - Spike replied.
- Although Princess Leia and Han Solo are a nice couple, - Angel added.
- Not gonna argue you on that one, mate. Although Luke and Leia were nice too, well, before the whole twins discovery.-
- Oh yeah. -